Jamberry Nails are a fashionable, non-toxic, vinyl sticker that you apply to either your natural nails or over your acrylic nails! They come in over 300 designs ranging from classic to crazy! They will last up two 2 weeks on your fingernails and up to 6 weeks on your toenails WITHOUT chipping!!!
Are you ready to try a sample?
Click below to choose your sample!
Free Jamberry Nail Sample
Are you ready to order?
Visit our Jamberry Nails Site to shop!
Most wraps are Buy 3 Get 1 Free!
Want to earn FREE wraps?
Host a party with us! Click here to request a FacebookParty! If you haven't done a Facebook party yet, this would be a great time to try! You don't have clean, cook, or even wear nice clothes! However, you still get all the rewards!
Ready to join our team?
We would love to have you join our team! Jamberry Consultants enjoy a great commission, flexible scheduling, training, support, and of course, FUN! Click here to Join Our Team!
Check Out Our Current Jams!
Julie (above) is wearing Aspen, Poised Plaid, & Icy Rose Polka.
Michelle (below) is wearing Aspen, Wisteria, & Gray/White Polka.
Everyone’s nails, much like hair or skin, are all made up of different factors: oil levels, size, shape of nail beds, ridges/smooth, pH balance, etc. so it is important for some to try different methods. Here are a few of the more popular methods:
1. Official Application Instructions: http://teacherswithstyle.jamberrynails.net/about/apply/
2. Cold Application Method with a rice bag (or a sock filled with white rice works too): https://www.youtube.com/
3. Hairspray Method: https://www.youtube.com/
4. Black Tea Prep Method: https://www.youtube.com/
5. Pull and Stretch Method: https://www.youtube.com/
6. Using a flat iron/heated tweezers to seal tips or smooth bubbles: https://www.youtube.com/
7. Strengthening Base Coat under the wraps
8. Stress ball technique: http://www.youtube.com/
9. Jamberry tips and tricks: http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=ktY-n4xPViI (This one also shows a couple of tips for applying over acrylics)
10. Applying Jam Juniors: http://flipagram.com/f/
11. Use a nail clippers to clip off a tip of the nail with the wrap instead of filing to prevent lifting from over-filing.