A New Day of Learning: I'm Back!

Monday, June 30, 2014

I'm Back!

Hi there! Long time no see! It has been awhile since I have done a post! I can't believe how time has gotten away from me! I have been so busy working on a new adventure (more of that in an upcoming post), that my blogging has been put on the back burner!

We finished up the school year the first week of June and what a great end to the school year.  We celebrated with a 4th grade graduation and then invited all of the student's families and friends back to our classroom for a small presentation.  We handed out classroom awards, watched a slideshow of all of the fun things we did this year, and had plenty of treats for everyone!

The end of the school year is always crazy! I am always looking for things that make that hectic time of the year a little easier! Featured below are two products that made my life so much easier at the end of this school year! First off,   these awesome awards from Teaching With A Mountain View were a hit at our graduation reception!



The students loved being recognized for their individual strengths! The parents were so proud that their child's strengths were recognized and celebrated. One of the things that I love most about these awards is that it was easy to find the perfect award to fit each student. There are enough choices that you don't have to struggle to find just the right one! It was amazing to have that many options.  It was so easy that I was able to print and fill them out in less than 1 prep! To me, that was just icing on the cake! 

The next thing that made my end of the year so special was our slideshow.  I wish I could show it to you because I think it would have you in tears, even though you don't know my kiddos! The best part is the website does all the work! All you have do is capture picture of your students throughout the year and upload them. From there you can choose music and a theme that matches the look and feel that you want for your slideshow.  They have a free membership that allows you to try out short slideshows, but for a few dollars a month you can upgrade and get many more features and the ability to have longer shows! I also love that you can upgrade one month and change it back to free for the next month!  Check it out at 

Next, I would like to give you a little gift to apologize for my month long absence! Even though the weather here is gorgeous, and I am in the middle of a wonderful summer break, I am still thinking about back to school.  I haven't created any FREEBIES for awhile, so I thought I would think ahead to our Fall poetry projects that we always do and make some cute stationary to go with it! There are 6 different adorable designs! I hope you love how they look adorning your hallways and bulletin board with your students seasonal writing! See below on how to get them!



Get your own set by clicking on the picture below to download them!  (Be sure to be logged into your Google Account.) Don't have a Google account? No worries! You can get them from my Teachers Pay Teachers Store! 


I am linked up this week at 

Freebie Fridays         Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Leave me some comment love and let me know 1 great thing from the end of your school year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Back to the Top