A New Day of Learning: Testing Survival Kits

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Testing Survival Kits

I would bet at some point you have all felt the pressure of finding your students' reading levels! In order to help my team power through our Fountas and Pinnell testing I went to work whipping up some Testing Survival Kits for them!



I left them in their rooms for them so they were greeted on Monday morning by a welcoming and bright container of goodies! Do you feel like your team could use a little boost?  If so, click below to download the FREE templates to make your own Testing Survival Kit! (Remember to log in to your Google account!)

http://bit.ly/1h57HvX

If you don't have a Google Account, you can download The Testing Survival Kit from my



What do you do to celebrate testing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Back to the Top