A New Day of Learning: Huge TpT Sale!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Huge TpT Sale!

I am not sure if you heard yet, but Teachers Pay Teachers is having a HUGE sale! Most sellers will put their entire stores on sale, (usually for 20% off) and then with the code TPT3, you get another 8% off for a total of up to 28% off!


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/A-New-Day-Of-Learning


I am participating in this sale and everything in my store will be 20% plus the 8% off! The sale starts on Thursday, February 27th and ends on Friday, February 28th.  Take some time now to get all of the things that you have been wanting into your cart, so all you have to do is check out! Maybe you would like this, this, or this?

In my store there are currently 15 FREEBIES, and I have 41 items that are under 5 dollars! (Most them are are around $2.25!)  Don't forget to visit the stores of your other favorite sellers as well! Happy Shopping! (My cart is already getting full!)


What is one item that you are excited to purchase?
(It can be from any seller, not just me!) 
Include a link so we can check it out, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Back to the Top