A New Day of Learning: Little Letters

Friday, March 7, 2014

Little Letters


As a follow-up to last week's post, Lucky Letters, where I gave you a St. Patrick's Day Freebie to help you write a letter to each of your students letting them know why they are special, I have created some Little Letters that you can use all year round to spread the love.

Keep a stack of these notes tucked away at your desk and use them whenever you think someone needs a little extra encouragement or recognition of a job well done!  I still remember a note that I got from a teacher back in elementary school.  She told me that she liked my quick wit and my sense of humor.  I know exactly where I was when she told me that.  Let's make that kind of impression on every kid!

You can get your FREE Little Letters by clicking on the picture below. (Be sure to be logged into your Google account.)  If you don't have a Google account, you can download them from my Teachers Pay Teacher store.



I am linked up this week at

Freebie Fridays
Classroom freebies

Have you ever received a note from a teacher that stuck with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Back to the Top