A New Day of Learning: Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunshine Blogger Award


I am so excited and so honored to be nominated by Kristin Wynegar of Readbox for the Sunshine Blogger Award.  Thank you so much! It makes this bright Springy day feel even sunnier! 


Here's How it Works
1. Post 11 Random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 facts asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate bloggers you think bring sunshine to the world!
4. Make up 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

11 Random Facts About Michelle
1. I love to play Legos with my little guy.
2. I am competitive.
3. I am very social and very rarely spend time alone.
4.We have a dog named Rosie that our whole family simply ADORES.
5. In the summer, we have bonfires at least 1-2x a week.
6. I love getting pedicures, but hate feet.
7. I hate violent and/or scary movies.  I much prefer cartoons!
8. I have a latte every morning.
9. I have been teaching for 10 years.
10. I wish I had unlimited time to decorate my classroom.
11. My super amazing hubby and I have been married for 6 years.

Kristin's Questions for Me:
1. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Yesterday! I went to my first gymnastics meet to watch two of my students compete. They were amazing and I was so proud I got teary-eyed! 
2. You are casted for a TV character. Who is it and why?
Penny from The Big Bang Theory because she is messy, funny, and very social. 
3. If teaching didn't exist(ha, yea right) what profession would you choose?
I think would have to be in advertising.  I can be clever and love to design on the computer. 
4. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
I traveled to Japan, by myself, without the speaking the language!
5. You're stranded on a beach. You have 5 things. What are they?
1) My computer (Because I am sure there is power on this island!!) ;)
2) Sunscreen (I would fry in the sun!)
3) My bed
4) A boat 
5) A camera
6. What influenced you to be a teacher?
I am not sure that I remember.  I decided in 2nd grade that I was going to be a teacher.  However, I always loved school and was blessed with good teachers. 
7. What inspires you?
My students and coworkers inspire me everyday! All of the ideas I get for my TpT store come right out of my classroom because I see a need in my students. My coworkers are amazing! Their dedication to their students is out of this world.
8. What is your favorite movie?
I don't know if I have a favorite one, but I love almost any rom com! 
9. What's a secret skill you have?
A secret skill talent I have is that I can wiggle my ears!
10. What was your worst job?
Part of one of my jobs was to be a pooper scooper.  I liked the job overall, but being a pooper scooper is far from glamorous! 
11. What's the best advice anyone ever gave you?
Think before you speak!

My Questions for Nominees:
1) What are the 5 school supplies that you can't live without?
2) What is the theme or color scheme of your classroom/office?
3) What is your favorite childhood memory?
4) What is your favorite book that you love to share with children?
5) What is the one teacher reference book that you use the most?
6) What is your favorite place to shop?
7) What would you do if you won the lottery?
8) Do you or did you ever play a musical instrument?
9) What is something secret you have stashed in your desk?
10) If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
11) If you had three wishes, what would they be?

The nominees are:
Trifecta Book Reviews

I'm Lovin' Lit

educasong




Take some time and spread some sunshine today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Back to the Top